There are a few reasons your payment might not be going through sucessfully.
Here's some tips you can check:
- Verify your card details
- Verify the expiry date is still valid
- Make sure the card number entered is with no dashes or spaces
- Do check that the card account has not exceeded the credit limit
- Do check that the card daily charge limit isn't restricting your card usage
- Do check that your billing address matches the address registered for the card
- When using a new card, be sure the card has been activated
- When faced with additional 3dSecure security such as Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, or American Express SafeKey, be sure to enter the correct relevant information.
If you're still unable to pay using your card, contact your bank or credit card provider directly