If you have recently purchased a System from us with Windows 10 pre-installed, it is possible you may be experiencing an issue where your system is rebooting when attempting to be setup for the first time.
We would like to apologise unreservedly for this issue and any inconvenience it has potentially caused. We have fortunately discovered a quick and easy fix.
- Firstly when the Language selection screen appears, on your keyboard hold down Ctrl and Shift then press F3.
- The system will reboot, and load directly into the desktop.
- Once the desktop has loaded there will be a window that appears in the middle that says System Preparation Tool.
- This window will have two dropdown menus. Ensure the following are selected:
- “System Cleanup Action” select “Enter System Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE)”
- Ensure the checkbox next to “Generalize” is selected
- “Shutdown Options” select “Reboot”
- Once the above have been checked and selected, hit OK. The window is also pictured below, with the correct options selected.
This will reboot your system and now you will able to follow the regular setup procedure.
If you do experience any further issues, please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 726 770.