Ease of Restrictions
Following the good news of easing restrictions in Victoria, our Melbourne stores will begin opening back up. This will happen in stages as we continue to move further towards a new normal.
From the start of business on the 24th of November 2020, bookings are NO LONGER required and all Victorian stores will provide:
- In-store Click & Collect for fully paid orders that are marked as “Pickup” in your account on our website.
- In store drop-off and pickup for returns with an approved RA (Return Authorisation) number.
- In-store drop-off and pickup for PC servicing and repairs.
- Limited in-store consultation & ordering.
- Limited in-store payments via EFTPOS only, cash still not accepted.
Customers will need to ensure they follow the below requirements to be granted service:
- Wear an approved face mask which covers the mouth & nose when attending the store (both inside & outside) at all times.
- Maintain 1.5m social distancing requirements.
- Submit to body temperature checking prior to entry.
- No more than 4 customers may be in any store at one time.
Refusal to abide by any the above requirements will result in a rejection of service for the safety of our staff and fellow customers.